Why Choose Us?
- Located at the intersection of the East-West international trade lanes
within the South China Sea.
- Close proximity to Jurong Island, one of the world's and Asia's leading
- Close to other leading South East Asian ports such as Johor Port in Pasir Gudang
and Tanjung Langsat Port.
- Natural deep water of between 20-24 metres.
- Cost savings from construction of short jetty trestle for VLCC berthing with
minimal capital and maintenance dredging required.
- Naturally sheltered harbour with ample anchorage area.
- Approximately 3.7KM stretch of seafront land along the coastline.
- Vast land for future expansion.
- Under Malaysia's Economic Transformation Program (ETP) for oil, gas and
energy, the development of downstream oil & gas services in Johor is part of
entry Point Projects 4 (EPP 4) whereby the government is striving to transform
Malaysia into a regional oil storage and trading hub; leveraging on key attributes
such as proximity to Singapore, availability of large tracts of land and the
presence of natural deepwater. Meanwhile, EPP 13 aims at increasing the
petrochemical output of Malaysia.
- Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) consists of multi-billion ringgit
projects in an area covering 20,000 acres in Pengerang Johor and PMIP is part of
- Various special tax and non-tax incentives have been introduced by the
Malaysian government to support the participation of private operators
in the development ofthe oil and gas industry, including but not
limited to income tax exemptions, investment tax allowances and
the Global Incentive For Trading (GIFT) programme.
Pengerang Maritime Industrial Park (PMIP) is an extension from the main land measuring 1,672.8 acres to be reclaimed. Featuring natural deepwater of up to 24 meters, PMIP is able to handle VLCC berthing with minimal capital and maintenance dredging is required.
Location & Accessibility
Strategically located at the intersection of the East-West international trade lanes within South China Sea. It is situated within the masterplan of Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC). Excellent location for downstream support activities complementary to Petronas RAPID to be developed within the PIPC.
Pengerang Maritime Industrial Park (PMIP) is capable of accommodating downstream support activities complementary to Petronas RAPID on refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development to be developed within PIPC Masterplan.
Contact us now for further enquiries
Benalec Sdn. Bhd.
No 23, Jalan Perintis U1/52, Temasya Glenmarie, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
+603 5569 7366/ 8366/ 9366
Fax: +603-5569 0366
Email : Enquiry@benalec.com.my